Thursday, May 20, 2010

the REAL world

I have officially, or rather unofficially, joined the real world. Officially I have graduated from college, but I consider it unofficial since I don't have a "real" job. I am searching for a full-time job and spending each day/night applying like crazy to different jobs and getting my resume out there! My sister and brother-in-law have been kind enough to allow me to live with them for the summer which means no rent!! It will hopefully give me a chance to get my life together and get a full-time job since they are kicking me out August 31st. I am trying not to stress too much because that is not going to help me any, I am just trying to take it day by day and do the best I can to be proactive about finding a job.
Now for the more exciting, fun stuff... this weekend I am going to Myrtle Beach for my good friend's Bachelorette party! We are going to have an amazing time and I will hopefully get some color from laying on the beach all day Saturday. I am sure the weekend will be full of tons of laughs and good times.. I can't wait! Once I get back I have about 2 weeks of work then I'm heading to Florida for 10 days to take care of my grandmother. She is getting knee surgery and needs someone to take care of her so I agreed to help out. Of course the fact that I have a friend who lives 15 minutes away and there is a beach close by in no way influenced my decision... haha! Hopefully I will be able to get out of the house some here and there to hit up the beach and maintain my sanity. Anyways, I need to rest up for the crazy weekend that is about to happen!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment