Friday, May 28, 2010

Job Search and Running

This past week has been a surprisingly good one! I have had lots of emails and calls about jobs and even two interviews. I have another interview next week and hopefully will have something in the works by the time I get back from Florida. If nothing else the interviews have helped me practice my interviewing skills and given me more self confidence. Hopefully I will be able to find the right job that is the right fit for me at this time and will help me grow as a person and eventually get me accepted to graduate school.

I finally got off my butt, after two months, and went for a run! I may still be sore from it but overall it was great. I ran further than I had planned and while it wasn't fast it also wasn't as slow as I thought it might be. I plan on going for another run in the morning and then getting back in the groove of running!

Living with my sister and brother-in-law has been surprisingly fun. I have been pretty busy with job interviews, cleaning the old place, hanging with friends, and working my measily 12 hours a week so I haven't been around too much... that is probably a good thing since my sister works from home. When I am home I try to be productive and don't take nearly as many naps as when I lived at my old place. At this point I will be sad when I move out... then again it has only been a week so after another week I may be dying to get out of the house. Anyways, hope everyone is doing well and having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment