Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Shred

My roommate and I have started doing the 30 Day Shred. We have successfully done level 1 the last four out of five days... pretty impressive, eh? We took a sneak peek of level 2 tonight and realized we are not ready to try it out yet. I think we are going to try to do 10ish more days of level 1 and then try out level 2. I've read a few blogs about people doing the 30 Day Shred so we are hoping for big results... just in time for swimsuit season! In other news I am doing a fill-in with a different "client" tomorrow. He is much more autistic than I am used to working with so it should be a challenge. Hopefully he won't smear poop all over the wall like he did with the last person who filled-in. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment