Friday, April 2, 2010

Beautiful Weather & Trivia

The weather here is gorgeous and just in time for Easter! I am glad it is finally warm and I can start getting rid of my pasty skin. (Unfortunately that never completely happens... but I do eventually become "normal skin tone" as my mother calls it!) Tonight a few friends and I went to eat dinner & play trivia for the second time this week. We went earlier this week and finished 11th out of 11 teams... tonight we finished 3rd out of 10 teams! We walked away with a $10 gift card to the restaurant that we were able to put towards our meal tonight. Trivia is so much fun and FREE... if only we ate before we went then it would be completely free! In other news I have started to do p90x with my roommate... I have not been completely dedicated, but the parts we have done have been super killer. In the morning we are doing the p90x yoga which is 90 minutes long. I have NEVER done yoga in my life, let alone p90x yoga. I am sure by the end of it (if we make it through the whole video) we will both be sore and ready to collapse. I think I prefer the 30 day shred much more; not only is it shorter, it also doesn't leave me quite as sore! Well, I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather and has a wonderful Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment